Why does my business need to be on social media?
In addition to staying relevant to your existing clientele and followers, social media can expand your reach and bring in new business. Social media makes it easier to share your organization’s personality and for your customers to connect with you. Even if you don’t consider yourself to be “one of those people” on social media your business definitely should be.
What platform should my business be on?
We have a blog post that covers that very topic. Take a look here and let us know if you still have questions.
What Should I Share?
Social Media is all about sharing. You should definitely share your current promotions but be sure to provide relevant tips or articles from your industry (even better, write them yourself). This helps to establish you as the expert in your industry and will provide value to your viewers.
- Share content from your existing collateral. Website, brochures, newsletters, office photos, product photos, YouTube videos, etc.
- Share research you’ve come across that your viewers might find helpful.
- Giveaways! Increase viewer engagement with a giveaway contest.
- Promos! Create special discounts or deals specifically for your social media followers.
- Not sure what to post? Ask about our Content Creation service.
*Profile graphic creation does not include a logo design service.