Entry Level WordPress Designer
We help small to medium-sized businesses with their online presence. We are looking for someone who can build pages in WordPress. Work can be done remotely but we prefer to hire people in the Greater Phoenix Area.
This will be a paid per project contract employment. Could be ideal for a student or for someone looking for extra work on the side.
The designer will be responsible for working off existing homepage design concepts and build interior pages that flow with the rest of the site. You will need to have a decent understanding of HTML, CSS, basic SEO principals, and creating sites that are mobile friendly.
This position requires no customer interaction.
- Designing, developing, and testing websites for desktop and mobile layouts
- Communicate every step of the way
- Plan ahead and meet deadlines
- Receive criticism of your work and understand that it's not about you as a person
- Be willing to make revisions of your work
- In-Progress design or developer degree acceptable
- Previous experience in WordPress required
- A good sense of design fundamentals
- Experience building WordPress sites using HTML5 and CSS3
- Genesis and Divi theme experience preferred
- A good attitude
To apply, please send an email with your resume and link to online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line stating "I can read and follow instructions" Applications produced in Comic Sans will not be taken seriously.